Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday.

Well yesterday wasn't a great start to the week, and to be honest... It's been a rough couple of days and not really getting any better. Aaron and I haven't really talked at all, he chose to ignore me all evening last night, so I tried to distract myself at my sisters house for a sleepover... Although it helped a little, felt the ache and heaviness in my heart. I've really been trying to rely on God, since there isn't anything I can rely on in this place. I'm trying my best to turn my mind off, but I'm beginning to feel drained. Part of me is scared about the outcome of all of this--actually a lot of me is scared... But what is love if you don't fight for it and tend to it? I'll be blogging everyday this week to help organize my thoughts.
Hope all is well out there.
Xoxo,
Jewels


2 Corinthians 4:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment