Friday, March 11, 2011

Time won't let me go.

Well it's the end of another week and I'm glad I made it through another week. Today was a little harder.... Aaron deleted his blog today, and for me that felt like a sign of him letting go of me. He had a blog because of me and it really was the only place that he expressed his love towards me... It was never through Facebook or all that, it was through his blog, probably because I was the only person reading it. I don't think he was ever the type of guy to talk about me to his friends or family or any of that... Which is the opposite of me. On top of everything, I'm sick :/ that's what I get for treating my body the way I have these past two weeks...oh well. My heart hurts a little more tonight, and I'm trying to fill this emptiness in my heart.

Have a great weekend.
Xoxo,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment