Thursday, March 17, 2011

A new change :)

Before :)
As promised, I am posting some pictures of my hair :) I spent about 5 and a half hours at the salon trying to get it back to a color that is closer to my natural hair color. After stripping my hair of color, which took 3 and a half hours... we found that my hair was reddish ORANGE...and let me tell you, the picture doesn't even do it justice.

After the color was taken out...
Then she worked on dying my hair a lighter brown and adding in some highlights to get my new hair!

After :)

Although its hard to tell completely through this picture, I LOVE IT :) Besides my hair, I've been spending a lot of time with my best friend sophy, having sleepovers, going to target, getting coffee... we even got matching PJ's (i know, we're lame)

Its been really great having her back home, keeping my mind busy and getting back to how things used to be. I am now officially on spring break and my goal is to post some cute outfit pictures this week!
Hope all is well in the world, please be praying for JAPAN!!


xoxo,
Jewels




No comments:

Post a Comment