Friday, March 11, 2011

Best friends.

Hello friends.
So I'm at work today, and I am SO tired. It's been a long week and last night I went to Sushi and Clay N Latte for a girls night... It was so fun! I'll have to post pictures when I get home. After that, I had a sleepover with my best friend, Sophie. We talked for hours, I cried and spilled my guts to her and realized how thankful I am to have her around. It was hard talking about everything again, but she seriously knows me better than anyone... She knows how hard it is for me to just have the person I ever truly loved walk away from me... She knows how hard it is for me to let go, and she comforted me when I told her that I didn't know how to let go of someone who doesn't want me anymore. I missed my best friend... I truly am thankful for her company right now... She also pointed out that God wants a relationship with us, and god won't ever walk away from me and make me feel worthless and not good enough.

God, thank you for my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment