Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Once upon a time, there was an Arizona Wedding.

So over spring break I went to Arizona for my cousin's wedding... and I got a chance to spend some time with my mom's side of the family which I don't get to do very often. We stayed with my Uncle Brant, whom I hadn't seen in a very long time. I think the greatest part was meeting my real grandpa. I had met him before at my sister's wedding about 6 years ago...but it was short and quick so it didn't count.


Me, my Grandpa Dave, and my little brother, Bradley.

We got a chance to talk and get to know him, and even more importantly... my mom had a chance to reconnect with him, and ask him questions of her past that she wanted answered. Then came the wedding, and it sure was a desert wedding! It was a great time, spending some quality time with a TON of my distant family.




Above is a picture of me and my brother at the wedding... it amazed me because he is only a few inches from passing me up!!!!! I stood in amazement :)

On another note, I heard from Aaron today... he wants to meet and talk about something thats been on his chest. I can't help but be nervous and scared, because my heart still aches... and I honestly thought I'd never see him again and now I will after exactly a month... I need to stand strong though, God holds my heart and he is the source of my strength. 
Have a wonderful week :)

Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment