Saturday, March 19, 2011

The start of an age.

This past week was my best friend Sophia's spring break, I am so happy that it was this last week because she has been a lot of help..but I also missed having her around. I am sad that she goes back to school tomorrow, but I am so thankful for the time we spent together. Over the break we did plenty of things, we had bible study, went to clay n latte, had a girls night, got coffee (lots of it), went to Encinitas and took a ton of pictures. We both had the best time this past week, even through the simplest moments.

My best friend.

The beautiful field we found!
We both talked about how we dressed and how we were going to start challenging ourselves to dress better and blog about it! Although she already does this more than I do, it will be fun.




Check out her blog at: www.ahandfulofflowers.blogspot.com





It's time for me to start over, take all of the weeds out of my life and focus on God and myself. I know there is someone out there for me and I have already begun praying for that person, whoever they are. But as of now, I am living in the moment...thankful for what I have and who i have around me.




I'll be posting more pictures soon... enjoy!!

xoxo,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment