Saturday, March 12, 2011

The night holds our memories.

Its a Saturday night and I'm laying on my couch, with a blanket, alone, and watching the food network... And all I can think about is all the times I did this very thing with Aaron. I swear, half of our relationship was spent on this couch, most of the time having tickle fights or listening to him snore. I feel alone tonight, my heart hurts, and my body feels so thrown off... I want to get past this stage, I want to reach some sort of understanding... I also want to just be on this couch, with this warm blanket, watching food network.. with Aaron. But the universe has made it clear to me that I don't always get what I want. I know this pain will fade with time, and my broken heart will be fixed one day... I just pray Aaron is happy, and I pray that he can be who he's always wanted to be... Even when I'm not part of it.

Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment