Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here we go :)

Yesterday was a great day, and a perfect day to start my life over. In spite of my difficulties lately my sister reminded me: "A man truly loves you when missing you is his hobby, caring for you is his job, making you happy is his duty, and loving you is his life." Hearing this and saying it aloud finally convinced me that I deserve more than I thought I did, and although my intentions were true in my last relationship... It wasn't mutual and life isn't fair... But God saved me from what would have been the biggest mistake of my life.

Yesterday after school, I went with my bestest friend to the Beauty Bar in fallbrook to get my hair done, and what an event it was!! I cannot wait to post pictures. From my dark hair, it took 3 and a half hours to strip my hair of color, leaving it reddish orange! Then colored and highlighted it with a fresh cut and a fresh me :) I love it!

After 5 and a half hours at the salon, sophy and I headed to my sisters to watch what was left of the bachelor! Followed by a great conversation with my family, all the girls plus Dustin :) truly made me understand what I'm going though... And better yet, what's to come! :)

Xo xo,
Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment