Monday, March 14, 2011

Letting go.

What kind of person pretends to love them, says they want to marry them, spend their life with them, and tell them on a DAILY basis how much they love them... And it ends up being a lie. I would say he is a sad excuse for a man. Those that know me, know how much I loved Aaron, they know how I put my heart and soul into him... Did everything for him, gave everything to him... I thought I was on the road to marriage with this guy? God truly saved me from this person... And although it's left me hurting, feeling used and not good enough... I'm now on a road to not loving him and not caring about him. He took a part of me I'll never be able to get back, but I still have part of my magic in my heart... One day I'll find someone who will value me, someone who will love me truly for who I am... One day I'll find someone I deserve and who deserves me and all this pain won't matter. I'm letting Aaron go... He doesn't deserve any more of my time.

God allow me to fix my eyes on you and not to be angry and hurt. I know you are close to the broken hearted and that it's you who has to punish and judge. Please help me to pray for Aaron that you'll take his cold and transform it.

No comments:

Post a Comment