Sunday, March 27, 2011

a dream is a wish your heart makes.

I think the greatest thing about dreams is not knowing when they are going to come true. Sometimes the greatest part about life is the uncertainty of it.  The uncertainty of tomorrow and the potential it holds. Sometimes life is taken advantage of, we hope and we expect so much out of each day, and it looses it’s magic. All of the moments that can’t ever be replaced slip away, and the fear of your heart keeps you from your destiny. But what is there to fear… without pain there would be no struggle, and without struggle there would be no healing. Healing, this act or process of mending. Sometimes, wounds heal quickly and sometimes they take time. Its how we mend these wounds that really matters though, whether it be by friends or family, or even yourself. I’ve learned a lot about myself in the past month, I was made aware of how strong I actually am and how true my heart is. Even after all Aaron has done to hurt me, I can’t help but constantly pray for him and his heart. I wish I could just hate him and not think about the lies and hurtful words… but that’s not who I am. This life has so much to offer me, and each day has the potential to change my life. I have a wish in my heart, and I believe with everything I have, that my dream will come true one day. But I also have to believe in the uncertainty of it… and the fear and pain that it might come with. One day I’ll look back and be thankful for these times of struggle, because its not that it makes me feel weak, it’s that it made me strong.





One thing that I also realized about myself is my love for music, I listen to it basically all day and I fall asleep to it at night. I spend my time at the piano, and now I am learning to play the guitar. It's so healing for me... sometimes, even if its for a few minutes... my heart isn't broken anymore. And sometimes, songs can say what my heart was afraid to feel...enjoy.

xoxo,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment