Sunday, October 30, 2011

Balboa Island

Laughter, an inner quality, mood or disposition or an expression of amusement. Lately, I have found that laughter cures just about anything and that friendship is worth more than money can buy. Friday night, I had the opportunity to stay the night on the beautiful Balboa Island with my beautiful friends: Sarah, Kd, and Sophie. The night consisted of dinner on the water, a ride on the ferry, and a late night in the apartment. We made videos and took pictures that we would look back and laugh on, and we spent time together laughing.


After falling asleep in the main room with Kd, we woke up to the most beautiful day outside our windows. Kd and I laid there and talked about just how blessed we were to be able to wake up to such a beautiful place. From there, we got ready and walked around the Island, getting yogurt parfaits and coffee :)

After our wonderful tour around the island, we made our way to fashion island where we shopped all day enjoying eachothers company. On the way home, Kd, Sarah, and I blasted Taylor Swift and shouted the words to all the songs and I just sat there in contentment. We sang and we laughed and just enjoyed each other's company. I am so blessed to have these girls in my life, to have them encourage me and look out for me at all times.

When I finally got home, I hugged my daddy who I hadn't seen because he had been away at work. Then I got to go out to dinner with my parents and just me... I felt like an only child, but I loved the quality time. I feel as though my weekend has only begun, excited for Sarah's halloween party on monday :)


xoxo,
Jewels
What we woke up to :)

Sarah <3 

I wish I could explain, but this sums up our friendship hahah

<3 her

Friendship <3

No comments:

Post a Comment