Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Come Clean

RAIN :)


I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing today was simply because of the rain.
I absolutely love rainy weather, I love bundling up in scarves, boots, with a hot coffee in hand... although I was at school today I made sure to get all my favorite things in. My friend Kd surprised me first thing this morning with the most adorable owl sleeve for my morning coffee...


At break, I ate lunch with Chris and grabbed a nice warm Cinnamon Dolce Latte... it helped me get through my last two classes.  It was actually pretty funny at lunch because Chris and I got approached by Abercrombie scouts to work there..... it was quite entertaining. I got home and got to spend some time at the piano, then got ready to get coffee with a friend. I wrapped myself in a warm scarf with boots and socks and I was good to go :) 

Blue Scarf


Curls :)

Leopard Nails 
This week I have a lot of plans... tomorrow night I am working then going shopping then church with Kd.... then Thursday I am going to the Jordan which I am SOO excited for... then Friday I leave for a nice little getaway to Lake Arrowhead! I am so excited, this is going to be an amazing week with amazing weather :) I am doing really well right now, finding my peace and satisfaction with God and not from worldly places. I pray that I will continue to do better and that God will take me where he wants.

<3 Jewels


No comments:

Post a Comment