Tuesday, October 18, 2011

the A Bee See's of Me

This was fun... So I decided to do it :)


A - Age: Nineteen

B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Picking up the dog poopy in the yard :(
D - Dog's name: Nala, Meeka, and Chrissy
E - Essential start your day item: Bible :) or my toothbrush
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'7
I - Instruments you play: Piano
J - Job title: Student full time and working at my family business part time.
K - Kid(s): None of my own, but I have a passion for kids!
L - Living arrangements: In a beautiful home, with my even more beautiful family <3
M-Mother's name: Michelle
N - Nicknames: Jewels, Ju, Ju-C, J-CAL, J, Julius.
O - Overcoming: My way of living
P- Pet Peeves: When people respond to a text with "mhm, K" or when people say, "Don't worry about it."
Q - Quote from a movie: Rapunzel: Something brought you here... fate... destiny...
Flynn Rider: A horse...
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Beautiful older sister, handsome older and younger brother.
T - Time you wake up: Weekdays 6 AM, Weekends 9 AM if I'm lucky :)
U- Underwear: Very necessary lol
V- Vegetable you don't like: I like all vegetables I think....except cooked carrots!
W - Ways you run late: Wardrobe malfunction
X - X-rays you've had: My wrist, my hand, and my jaw.
Y - Yummy food you make: I can make the best Orange Julius :) but foodwise, I'd have to say salsa :)
Z - Zoo favorite: Owls... Duh ;)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh it says vegetable you DONT like, i'll have to fix mine. how do you not like cooked carrots?

    ReplyDelete