Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In Good Company

It is now Tuesday, and my week has already started off wonderfully. Last night,  I got to spend some one on one time with someone I have been recently talking to a lot. He picked me up, and we went to the Old California Coffee House for some delicious dessert drinks. We sat by the fire and got to know each other a little bit since we never really had done so before, outside of the phone. After some good conversation, we went to go see Footloose, which I had already seen but was dying to see again :) And of course, it was just as amazing as the first time I saw it, maybe even better ;) My night was full of awesome conversation, lots of laughter, many strange similarities, and good company :) One of those nights that I didn't really want to finish, but I knew I had to wake up for classes the next morning. 

This morning when I woke up, I felt well rested and excited to start a new week. Although I have a lot of school busyness coming up, I can't help but be happy with my life. God keeps blessing me day in and day out with different things. Especially when the weather is sunny and cold, it's hard not to be satisfied with my life. I am really excited to see more that God has in store for me in the future :) Today I am enjoying the sunshine during my cancelled class, and going to enjoy the rest of my week!!

No makeup and Sunshine :)

5 comments:

  1. worst photo ever lol youre lucky i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori is going to come beat you with a stick

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahahaha I totally am Kd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever you guys are all so beautiful!
    Julia, I like how you wrote this post... the style i guess! :)
    luv you

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, well thank you Sophia :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete