Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the Air.

William Shakespeare once wrote,"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. It is an ever fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken. Love alters not with time's brief hours and weeks, but bears it out even to the edge of doom."Well love is certainly in the air with this beautiful Valentine's weekend. The beginning of the weekend was a bit lonely, as Aaron spent some time with friends and family, I am learning to not be so attached as he needs. I finally got to spend some time with him on Sunday when he came to pick me up for a Valentine's dinner I knew I wouldn't forget. I was so excited to wear these new tights that had hearts on them, only to find that they had a tear in them! So I threw together an outfit just in time. 
He looked so handsome...I love seeing him all dressed up, its one of my favorite things ever. After taking a few pictures (photo credit to my mother) we were on our way to and unknown dinner place. Car rides could possibly be one of my favorite parts of Aaron and I's relationship. I made him this CD of songs that made me think of him...and there is one song that he sings to me with this thick country accent and it reminds me why I love him so much.
We drove to La Jolla and showed up at The Melting Pot, a nice restaurant that I had never been to. Walking up I already knew it would be a memorable night... we walked in on a red carpet. The restaurant was being used strictly for Valentine's reservations only and we were seated in a very secluded and hidden booth with a great waiter. The experience was the best, and the food was incredible.

The night was filled with cheese fondue, delicious entree's, and wonderfully silk chocolate fondue to top it off. The whole night was wonderful. Even today when we spent some time together this evening for Valentine's Day, he came over and we watched "The Bachlor" together and he changed my facebook to Pirate (clever boy).


The night ended well with a few souvenirs from the weekend... the best and only valentines I have ever had. Love truly is in the air...and I love it :)


XOXO,
Jewels


No comments:

Post a Comment