Tuesday, February 8, 2011

conversation.

As you all know these past couple of weeks haven't been the smoothest, definitely took the bumpy road when it came to Aaron and I. I found that the one thing that helps more than anything else is music. Ever heard the saying, "When you can't say it, sing it?" well the one thing that helped me make that bumpy road tolerable was music and songs that just said what I couldn't put into words. Tonight, Aaron and I met for coffee to work things out... after already having two cups of coffee I let him fill up on caffeine and do the talking. It really is amazing, this idea of communication and conversation... People really can talk and speak all the time without actually saying anything. Things were discussed tonight that broke down walls that have been built up in our relationship, he finally let me in and told me how he feels on issues. He is finally letting me in all the way, and talking to me with something to say rather than staying silent. For those who don't know Aaron very well, he was hurt a while back and its been really hard for him to heal completely, and as much as I try to do that, only time and love heals that kind of pain and I know that one day all will be forgotten... but tonight I finally felt a change in him, a change that I've been waiting to see, he's breaking down the walls and letting me in. So I pray that this continues and I hope that Aaron and I can build on this change and get back to how we used to be.
God really does work in wonderful ways :)
xoxo,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment