Monday, February 7, 2011

Hey Monday.

Well...It's Monday night and to be honest I can't say many good things about today. Things between Aaron and I have been...off to say the least. I feel like in the past week his attitude has really changed towards our relationship and it really scares me because I really care about him. To be honest, I can't really get the whole situation off my mind. I am the WORST and distracting myself and staying busy with unresolved issues, but I am giving him time and hopefully he'll find his way back to me. Today has been such an off day, I spilt my starbucks in my biggest class today, failed my science quiz, I've had a headache all day...and the list continues. Yes, its been one of those really off days and things definitely haven't gone my way but I know that everything happens for a reason and I know that God has a plan for me...but it doesn't make days like these any easier. I feel lonely, and a little hurt...... but I need to find strength in myself and I need to gain back my independence, learn to depend on myself and not be so dependent on others because I think I'm pulling people down.
Tomorrow is the start of a new day, and tomorrow--good or bad--is another day and that I will be thankful for.

God bless,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment