Thursday, January 13, 2011

One of those Days.

So if you know me, or getting to know me through this blog you know how sensitive I am. For me, the little things in my life make the most difference. Have you ever had someone just make your day? Just think, it's one of those terrible mornings and nothing is going right for you and someone does the littlest thing to either make or break your day. For me, it didn't make my day. My motto in life is "Take Pride in Little Victories," my best friend and I saw Kate Voegele in concert and bought wrist bands that said this and have stuck by it ever since....
Well, on bad days... little things make the most difference than anything else because its the little things that make you smile and turn your whole day around...
Today is one of those days for me, and I am just praying something will turn my day around because so far it's going downhill.
Hope everyone else has a great day,


Jewels

1 comment: