Thursday, January 27, 2011

Clear sky and a clear mind.

Today began just like any other day, I woke up early and went to my only class I have on Tuesday's and Thursday's, which happens to be the easiest and most boring. Last night, I went to bed feeling not that great... I had a weight on my shoulders that I couldn't seem to get rid of until I realized the reason it was there. I've faded away from my relationship with God, and I'm learning that it requires everything any other relationship does: time together, effort, and love. After all, God is the ultimate source of love.
So today, I spent the day embracing God's love. On my drive home from school, I took all the back rodes and got myself an iced coffee and blasted great, good feeling music. In that short half hour, I took in this beautiful today God has given me. I even did my homework outside in the beautiful sunshine, just to take this beautiful day for granted.
I spent some time with my puppy, Nala, and got in some laughter and sunshine.


The day isn't even over, and I just know that with God's grace and this beautiful gift of sunshine, the day can't get any better... I'm going to enjoy today, play my piano, read a book, get a pedicure...
Life is good :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day, wherever you are...be thankful that your alive. I'm thankful for this life... the people in it, and the blessings I receive everyday. 

God bless.
xoxo,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment