Sunday, January 16, 2011

A half truth is a whole lie.

There's a few things in life that happen no matter what, as much as you try to avoid them.  One of those things would be lying... we do it, and it happens to us. Of course when we lie to avoid something bad, we think that the outcome will turn out alright...but nothing is better than the truth. For me, trust is one of the biggest deals for me ever, I think that its harder to trust someone than to love them.
Lying is just one of those things that doesn't fly with me, I don't care who you are or why your lying... the TRUTH is always the best choice.
because the half truth is a whole lie... and Abraham Lincoln said it right when he said, "No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar."




xoxo,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment