Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fabulous Friday.

Yesterday was one of my closest friends birthdays, her name is Sarah and we got to college together here in Southern California. Since she doesn't spoil herself ever, I took her to get a manicure and pedicure, out to lunch, and for some coffee (duh!). The day was overall really great and I even helped her pick out one of my dresses and coats to wear for her dinner out with her family. After she went home, I went out to dinner with my family to Macaroni Grill. I promised myself I was going to start adventuring out and trying new clothes out, so I decided to wear a pair of combat boots that I've had for MONTHS but never got the courage to wear them. To my surprise, I actually really liked wearing them! 

My Combat boots :)
Cut my hair! A whole 2 and a half inches off!!!


After dinner, I went to Toys R us with my whole family, then headed to my sister's for a girl's night out. It had been a really long time since I had a sleepover with my sister, and since both Aaron and her hubby Dustin were both in the desert, we decided it was the perfect night for a sleepover! We watched "Revenge of the Bridesmaids" and "Beauty and the Briefcase"... it was such a fun night! 
It was pretty cool being woken up by my two year old niece too :)
Its been a great start to the weekend, but now I have loads of homework! :( and I must say I am missing aaron, we haven't been talking as much as we usually do...I'm adjusting to change.

Have a wonderful weekend!

<3 Jewels


No comments:

Post a Comment