Friday, January 21, 2011

five.

So today exactly, Aaron and I have been together for 5 months... Today is also my older brothers birthday! Although I would have loved to spend the day with Aaron, he had work and I had the day off... So I spent time with one of my closest friends, Taylor. The day started out with breakfast, and then shopping at nordstrom rack. I need to get in the better habit of taking pictures throughout the day for my blog, and updating it more! Tonight my entire family, plus Aaron and my brothers friends, are going out to dinner at a place called: Tommy V's.

I'll try to take pictures tonight!

xoxo,
Jewels BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment