Monday, January 24, 2011

as easy as ABC.

So today was my first day back at school, its my second semester in college and today I finally felt like I was in college. I'm taking five classes, all of which to my surprise are going to be quite difficult. Today was an overwhelming day, full of classes...and a little lonely. Aaron is out of town on work...thousands of miles away in the beautiful (and cold) Georgia. I miss him dearly, and it is true when they say absense makes the heart grow fonder. I get to used to being with him every day and talking to him everyday and its so...different. But hearing from him makes it so much better, any day can be turned around when it comes to that boy..he, unlike anyone else in this world can make me laugh and smile uncontrollably, and I don't even have to be around him. Wish me luck on my first week back at school!!


xoxo,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment