Monday, December 5, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year

As Christmas creeps around the corner, I can't help but be excited. This month is probably one of my favorites out of the whole year. Around Christmastime, everyone is happier, friendlier, and full of joy. As school begins to come to an end, the stress of finals and last projects keeps creeping closer to me. This is probably the first semester that I'm not completely buried in stress over finishing school, because I know that it will fall into place. This past weekend has been simply wonderful... Friday night Cory took me to the Cafe at North Coast to listen to some Christmas music and drink some delicious coffee. We grabbed a table near the front and just enjoyed our surroundings. Within minutes, we were accompanied by Steven and Natalie. We had such a good time socializing and laughing about random things, I didn't want the night to end. I finished off the evening with a Christmas movie with Cory's Family, following some great conversations with him, and a few dances to conclude our night :) 

The rest of the weekend was full of Christmas festivities, like getting our christmas tree and going to a church Christmas tea :) Then last night I went to see Cory play worship at Day Break church, where we listened to a sermon on Joy. I am very joyful and happy with where I am at. I am looking forward to this next week, with a Hillsong concert on Tuesday, closing up school, and my birthday on Sunday :)

My weekend events :)

Playing Christmas songs on the Grand Piano at Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment