Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Do or Do not; there is no try.

I am officially done... completely finished with Aaron. I have heard way to much lately and I am just finished with him. I don't need someone like him in the back of my mind. I wish him all the best and will continue praying for his walk with God... but I am DONE with wanting him and loving him. I need to let go... because I realized that sometimes it is hard to be happy when we hold onto the things that make us sad. So I am done with wanting someone like that... it is time to move on... and I have to try and move on. I know what I need in someone and he is not that.
I had a pretty good and interesting day today, I heard from my friend Ezra last night when I was at my sewing class and then saw him again today and got to catch up with him which was really good! I also talked to Bryan, one of Aaron's friends who is in my history class and he was going through similar things with his girlfriend, and he was talking about how he realized he needs to be a spiritual leader in the relationship. Then I realized I wanted to make a list of things I would like and would need in a man, and being a spiritual leader is one thing I would need. I had lunch with Cole and Chris as usual and then after all my classes I grabbed coffee with Chris and drove him to his car which was off campus. It was such a beautiful day and coffee was the perfect way to end my day of classes.



I am finishing off the day with Kd and her friend Brigette at the Yellow Deli having some social time and homework time :) I love having all this girl time and being able to socialize with new people at school and friends I never took the time to get to know. Kd is such a great person to have around, I am really lucky to have someone new like her in my life. Tomorrow night we are attending worship night and thursday we are attending the church and I am so excited for Chris and Sarah to come!! And lastly on friday my sister finds out the sex of her little baby :)

God bless,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment