Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on ME.

Here is a piece of advice... LET GO when you are hurting too much, GIVE UP when your love isn't enough, and MOVE ON when things aren't like before...because surely there is someone out there who will love you MORE. I am finally done...

As I closed my eyes to pray last night, I asked God to come into my heart and mind and to bring me peace. I asked God to take control of my life and take control of this situation with Aaron. I asked God to heal me, forgive me, and renew me... And then, I asked for one last thing. I said, "God, I am lost and confused.. I don't know which way is right and which path is yours, please give me something or some sort of sign to direct me towards your plan." As I closed my eyes, I fell asleep... and woke up to what I asked for. I woke up to God showing me that Aaron is completely wrong for me.

I could sit here and feel sorry for myself, I could sit here and hate on him and how he destroyed me... but he didn't. He will not bring me down and even through my pain and my hurt... he will not have the control over me to keep me down, he has had that control for far too long.

I have learned that life is NOT easy, people are NOT who they say, and that people DO NOT change unless it is by the power of God. Now, I have trust in God... I believe that God took me out of this relationship and gave me the strength to walk away, because he has something better in store for me.

One day, I am going to find someone who is going to love me unconditionally. Someone who will fight for me and love me everyday, not just the days he chooses too. God is preparing that man out there for me, and one day when I am ready for that... he will place him in my path and all this pain and all these trials will dissapear.

I am worth more, and I deserve better. And there is nothing sad about this breakup, every exit is an entrance to somewhere. I am going to start the better part of my life, and the great thing is....

IM NOT ALONE.

Love,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment