Monday, November 5, 2012

Day Five of Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for my bible.

When I was younger, I always remember reciting "His Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path" but it wasn't until recently that I truly understood these words. When we memorize things, we don't usually pay too much attention to the meaning of the statements or words, we rather just try our best to memorize what we have to.

God's word truly is a gift to all of us. From Genesis to Revelation, he has given us real life stories, lessons, proverbs to live by, and most importantly: truth. Never once in the Bible does He send us astray, never once is there error. His words are timeless and will always be there as I change.

Thank God for the wisdom he put on every one of those pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment