Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6 of Thankfulness



Today I am thankful for Sophie.

Sophie and I grew up together. She was one of those middle school and junior high girls I envied before I really knew her. Towards the beginning of high school, people began mixing us up and calling us each others names. It wasn't until we were Sophomores that we finally connected.

In all the years I have known her, she has shown me the true meaning of strength and independence. With the smile she puts on every day, you would assume that her life is perfect. Wrong--she just holds herself at a higher level. She sees herself the way God sees her.

We have been through so much together. I couldn't be more thankful for the bond we have and the kind of friend she has been to me. I'm thankful that she's always been truthful, loyal, loving, and strong. Lastly, I am thankful for the laughter she's blessed me with over these years. It makes me smile just thinking about the endless nights we stayed up talking and laughing until we cried. Forever there will be memories hidden in my heart about this dear Sophie.

Cheers to Friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment