Monday, January 31, 2011

Magic.

Good evening friends. Well its the beginning of a new week and I am back at school. I had an interesting weekend to say the least. My little brother was supposed to leave for Washington, DC for his eighth grade trip and both him and my mom got terribly sick the night before and he had to stay behind. On a brighter note, I started off Sunday at my church teaching in my preschool class and then headed to lunch with Aaron. I was so excited because I hadn't seen him all weekend since he had been at the desert. Following lunch, we went to go see the movie "No Strings Attached" and we loved it. As we walked out of the movie we noticed it had rained, so we went to get Starbucks :) I bought us starbucks because I was trying to get my last few stars to recieve my gold card this year and low and behold, i did...
Leaving the starbucks it was POURING, but it was beautiful rain. I went home and did my homework as fast as I could so I could meet back up with Aaron to spend more time with him. Seems like lately I can't get enough time with him, maybe its because we have both been so busy... I guess I just miss him. I don't know what I would do without that boy. It's kind of funny, listening to songs--especially love songs--how quickly he comes to mind.
Today I heard this song and its funny how he makes me feel this way.


Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm so excited for Aaron to be my first real valentine! I'm already looking at dresses and something to wear....it'll also be our 6 months in February!
Have a great day!
xoxo,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment