Sunday, December 19, 2010

Remember December.

Every girl deserves a guy that will fight for her.
Recently, I saw a movie called "How do you know" with Reese Witherspoon and Owen Wilson. Although it ended up being a bit of a disappointing movie, I took something really important away from it.
If you know me, you know that I am a sensitive and sometimes worrisome person, its just who I am and it doesn't matter who you are but you can't change that part of me. There is a scene in this movie when a man is purposing to a woman and his speech almost made me cry. He said all the right things, and most importantly he stated that he wouldn't ever want her to end up with someone that couldn't understand and treasure her sensitivity or worried personality because those things made him love her even more, that it was because she had such a HUGE heart why she was these things.
Every girl deserves to be loved, and to be treasured for everything they are. Because girls, as they all are... put themselves down and after time feel worthless. Every girl deserves the world, and as there is a man out there than is made for each girl...no man can completely fulfill the heart of a woman...that is up to God.
This is my challenge for myself as the week goes on, figure out what GOD wants for me... because he is the only man that has a say in my plan.

2 comments:

  1. glad to know im not the only one that was thinking about how i worry and how i deserve a man that treasures that, when he was giving that speech. i thought the exact same thing.
    i <3 you jewels!

    ReplyDelete