Saturday, December 18, 2010

Enjoy the Show.

So today above all else, has been overwhelming. You know those days when you wake up and just feel like the day doesn't feel right, as if you woke up to a message in your head saying, "Prepare yourself, because nothing will go your way today." You know lately I have found myself in so many different places. Sometimes, I feel like my life is going the right direction and another day I will feel like I'm doing it all wrong. Life is interesting in the way that, a day can change a lot of things...and every choice determines the road you go down. Today, I've learned that even in the midst of an off day, and when things couldn't seem to go my way, there isn't anything I can do besides sit back and enjoy the show. And the days where I find myself picking out every little thing that could possibly go wrong, at the end of the day... I have my family, I have my friends, I have my wonderful boyfriend, and above all else...I have my God, and sometimes you don't realize how much it means to have a God that stands by you through every moment good and bad, but each day I come back to his open arms and he leads me back home to where I belong. Sweet Dreams all <3

xoxo:
Jewels

Here is a song that went perfectly with my day, check it out:

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you're keeping a positive attitude despite the discouraging day! An 'attitude of gratitude'...

    Also, cool song - I really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a positive attitude is SOO difficult sometimes, especially when its easier to just take the negative route :)... I found this song on Pandora channel "Angel Taylor"... LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete