Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When all else fails, laugh it off.

I.am.stressed.
School is coming to an end and all of the papers are creeping to their due date and all the finals are around the corner. I am trying to do my best and not get stressed out over the life that is happening around me. As I try and stay positive, I go to my normal jaw/braces check up appointment...only to find a cist and some damaged teeth from getting hit in the face, and its just another thing to add onto the list...
On a positive note, it was a bright and beautiful day outside and I got the chance to wear one of my new tops from Forever 21 from my visit to see Sophie in Costa Mesa...

In the midst of all my stress, things in my life are getting better every day. God is teaching me many lessons right now, lessons on patience, trust, and not worrying about what people around me say. I have learned that the people in your life that love you will always be there to support you regardless if you make mistakes and take the wrong roads or not. Dr. Seuss said it best, "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." I need room to make my own mistakes and to choose my own paths... 

Today I read about being rooted in love for God, being like a tree that grows by the water, completely immersed in the love and passion of Christ. Eph 3:17 says,  "And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love."



I want to be like a tree growing by the water, the roots deep down in the soil of Christ and continuously nurtured by the water and love of God. I pray that these last 3 weeks of school I can trust in God and remain at a low-stress level.

Until Next Time,
Jewels


1 comment:

  1. Aww I love that shirt too. Its funny because before you came up to see me, I had almost bought that one! haha i will have to borrow it! I love that verse it is our floor verse this year! <3 love you and miss you only like six more days till I'm home! :)

    ReplyDelete