Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chai Tea Latte.

Things have been busy on my end, dealing with school full-time and working 20 hours a week...incorporating piano lessons, piano practice, bible study, college group, homework, and studying into all of that... my days can get pretty busy. I've been trying to make time for friends and family during the week because they are the one's that keep me going and encourage me in my walk. It's been tougher this past week because I've been told some things about my past relationship with Aaron that really hurt me, but I need not to dwell on the bad. There are so many positive things that happened this week, I got 2 classes cancelled yesterday and got to hang out with my friend from school all day, I got to have a sleepover with my friend Elaine, and tonight I am heading to the Jordan college group for some really great fellowship. Prayer has been my challenge this week, there are so many people, especially my friends that need prayer right now... and as much as I would like to pray for myself and my own issues... my focus goes on others this week. Make someone smile this week and tell them you are praying for them, and maybe even do a good deed out of the blue for them :) I know that my friend Kristen did this for me this week, she brought me lunch AND Starbucks at work, which no one has ever done for me. Completely made my week 10 times better. 
Have a great rest of the week all ;)
and GOD bless <3 

xoxo,
Jewel

PS: I just discovered a drink at Starbucks last week called a iced dirty chai tea latte... I TOTALLY recommend it :) 


Feathers in my hair ;)

3 comments:

  1. your adorable. i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an iced chai tea latte with expresso shots in it! Its SO good :)


    and Tor, I love yo too :)

    ReplyDelete