Sunday, April 10, 2011

less is more.

The greatest thing about being who you are is that nobody else can do it better. Oscar Wilde once said, "Be yourself, because everyone else is already taken." I've found that lately, in the midst of living this new life of mine, I am also in a new skin... in a new body. I've also realized that my body is a gift from God and I need to use my body and my life to demonstrate the love of God. This past week has been really interesting, but its also been really great. I've grown so much closer to God, to the point that he's always in arms reach. Thursday was a new beginning for me, starting a new college group with so many people that will love and support me. Friday I hung out with my friend Ezra which was really fun, he even taught me a song on the guitar! Saturday I started the morning with bible study, and then headed to the Carlsbad Campgrounds with my friend Kristen. Driving into the campgrounds memories flooded my memory from my first date with Aaron... and it was really hard but those are all good memories and a part of my past. Overall, it was a really great weekend. I am learning more and more about myself everyday.... and I am putting full-focus on my relationship with God and he truly blesses me everyday. Every day I get the chance to be who I am, and I am the best at being myself. Why waste a second not loving who you are? I am fearless, I am selfless, weightless, anchorless, priceless, reckless... but sometimes, less is more. 

Kristen and I at the freezing cold beach!!

A blessed sunset from God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment