Saturday, November 27, 2010

the start of something good.

I'm in a new place, living a new life. I've graduated high school and almost completed my first semester of college. I came from a small private school surrounded by friends and people that I had known practically my whole life. Now, I'm attending a rather large University in the beautiful Southern California, home sweet home. My best friend Sophie, is the one who made me start this blog and helped me get started...we are the best of friends, even though we are now at two separate schools living two completely different lives. Although I miss my old life at times, this new life God blessed me with is a roller coaster ride, filled with excitement and unexpected moments. I have a boyfriend, his name is Aaron and the most important thing you need to know about him is that I love him with all my heart and he is the best thing thats ever happened to me.
My life is a journey, filled with too much to remember and too important to ever forget..and thats the magic of this blog. I don't know what it'll turn into, but I'm excited to see so I hope that you'll join me to see what it has in store for me.
Halloween :)

Aaron and I <3 
xoxo,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment