Sunday, November 28, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

After a long day of homework and studying, I took some time to get away from my house. As I walked out, I remembered that tonight was the night we turn on our Christmas lights. These pictures were taken with my phone so they aren't the best quality, but I was so excited I had to share a bit of Christmas spirit. I went out to coffee with Aaron, and we both sat and talked inside Starbucks Coffee. Nights like these, make my heart feel warm and happy. It doesn't take much to make me happy, coffee and long talks with my boyfriend will just about do it for me. I can't wait to share this Christmas season with not only the people I love, but also with my blog. It's gonna be a great season!
What's your favorite part about the Holidays?

xoxo,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment