Sunday, November 28, 2010

back to reality.

It's one of those windy, cold days in Southern California today and Thanksgiving break is coming to an end. Sometimes I wish life could always be easy and simple, but then I guess we wouldn't be able to recognize when things were going great if they were always that way. I've got about 3 weeks left of school until Christmas break, exciting, but at the same time stressful. Because with school ending, also comes with loads of homework, papers, and final exams. BUT I am thankful for the short break I had from stress and school and also that I got to see old friends this weekend. 
So today, I'm spending hours in my room working on my homework and study guides for school, sipping a nice warm Egg Nog Latte from Starbucks bundled up in my Pajamas.

I'm thankful for today, and I'm thankful for this life.

xoxo: Jewels
Treat yourself to a Holiday drink today, you deserve it...I recommend ALL of them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment