Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spring Clean

Eddie Rickenbacker once wrote, "Courage is doing what you are afraid to do and there can be no courage if you are not scared." This week I began school and I couldn't help but be nervous for what it was going to bring me. I am coming into a semester that is extremely important and very difficult for me. While I am worried aboutmy semester, Cory also starts school again this semester and I hope that we can both encourage each other and do well. I have really been recognizing the blessings in life lately and Cory has been one of them. After work, He came over and we went school supply shopping with my little brother to get ready for our classes. After we got home we made dinner: homemade Mac and Cheese and vegetables :) we danced in the kitchen and helped Brad with homework and finished off the evening staying warm on the couch watching "Once Upon A Time."
I have been focusing on courage and strength this week... And I have found, especially in the past two months... What happens when you have the courage to allow God to take control of your life, and how he gives such blessings. Joshua 1:3-9 says, "I promise you what I promised Moses: 'Wherever you set foot, you will be on land I have given you...No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses, I will not fail you or abandon you.'" I am going to have the courage to allow God to challenge me this week and to give me peace in my heart.

Xoxo,
Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment